Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Life is Good - part one

Yeah, I know people say the economy tanked, people have lost their jobs, families have lost their job/s, more families have less to spend on family vacations, the dropout rate is high etc etc. BUT, ya know what, we're ALIVE and free! The United States is still a great nation with the best people in the world. We're waking up each morning and we do have food to eat - maybe not what we want but it's food!

Now, before anyone thinks, "who does she think she is, she has no idea what it's like to have no money for food, the rent/mortgage, gas to get to work and so on. Well let me share that this has been one of the most horrible years financially for me. The family income decreased by half and gas was rationed out to ensure I went to work and ran errands at the same time to save gas. I paid bills online and almost filed bankruptcy - but I didn't.

You know what, I'm still here!!!!

Hang in there and DON'T GIVE UP!! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment